Mushrooms & Zucchini Puffs Recipe - Cook With Naseem

As a kid, one of my favorite snacks was a potato puff. The good old puff pastry stuffed with mashed masala potatoes. So when I learnt making a puff pastry, that was the first thing that I tried baking in my oven. And I must say that it turned out pretty good. Then I thought, why not try it with other vegetables. So next I made mushroom & zucchini puffs for my friends and everyone loved them. It's a perfect tea time snack or Indian snack for your tea parties or can be enjoyed as it is. The trick to the perfect puff pastry is to use freezer cold ingredients. So when the bits of cold butter gets heated up in the oven, they release steam which gives you perfectly flaky crust.

So here is a an Indian Recipe for with a mushroom and zucchini filling spiced with thyme herbs that you can serve at you Tea parties. 

Serve Mushrooms & Zucchini Puffs Recipe along with some Tomato Ketchup and hot cup of Masala Tea as an evening snack or at your tea or Kitty parties

If you like this recipe, here are a few more Puff recipes

  1. Potato Puff Pastry Recipe
  2. Spicy Tandoori Paneer Open Puff Recipe
  3. Apple Tart with Puff Pastry Recipe (Open Pie)


Original Content From : http://ift.tt/2hU2TSo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox