austrian torn, fluffy pancake - Cook With Naseem

A month ago, I made kaiserschmarrn, a shredded pancake, for my kids for a weekend breakfast at the suggestion of my neighbor (coincidentally the partner of the neighbor who challenged me to make dutch apple pie, and thus definitely someone with good taste). It was, as predicted, delicious, and as it’s the year 2019, I posted a photo of it on Instagram Stories in the moments before my children demolished it. It was only then, through an avalanche of DMs, that I learned how deeply beloved it is.

you'll need four eggsegg yolks, flour, sugar, etc.firm peaksfolding whites into batterwhites folded into batterspread the batter in buttered panslide onto a plate for easier flippingflipped
chop or shred itfinish cooking

Read more »



Resource : http://bit.ly/29yi0zi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox